PriMed Beavercreek Family Practice
Practice Manager: Rachel Elsman, RN
Jan Froehlich, M.D.
Heather Jackson, D.O.
Maureen K. Perez, M.D.
Niranjan Reddy MD, FACC
Our office has Electronic Health Records. What's this mean to our patients?
- On-call coverage 24 hours
- Routine preventive maintenance and physical exams
- Comprehensive care for acute and chronic illnesses including pediatrics, gynecologic, general medicine and geriatric care
- Same day appointment availability
- Newborn and well child care
- Pleasant, child-friendly atmosphere
- Caring, experienced physicians
- Highly competent and dedicated staff
- Minor outpatient surgery, skin procedures, colposcopy, and cryotherapy
- Care for minor injuries, including lacerations and sports injuries
- Osteoporosis screening site
- Allergy Treatment
- Routine electrocardiograms (EKG)
- Specialized high blood pressure management
- Nutrition and Personal counseling
- Patient and parent education
- Laboratory Services
for Your Baby