" "Getting to work with children and teenagers every day is awesome! As someone who was raised in the Dayton area myself, I am blessed to have the opportunity of caring for children in my own community." "
PriMed Englewood Pediatrics
Pediatric Residency: Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Medical Degree: 2017 Wright State University Medical School, Dayton, OH
Bachelor of Science: Biological sciences, Wright State University, Dayton, OH
Bachelor of Arts: Spanish, Wright State University, Dayton, OH
PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT & RECOGNITION
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Recipient of Choose Ohio First Scholarship in Primary Care
- Fluent in Spanish - Certified Level 2 Interpreter
- Patient-Centered Medical Home by NCQA
- Childhood obesity prevention
- Treatment for anxiety/depression
OUTSIDE OF PRIMED
Dr. Dukeman is married and lives in Oakwood. He loves good coffee, going out for brunch, hiking, playing volleyball, traveling and spending time with friends and family.
While in school, Dr. Dukeman served and studied in several countries, including El Salvador, Costa Rica, Ecuador and Peru.