" Prior to joining the Patterson Woods location, Derksen saw patients for many years at PriMed's East Dayton office. "
PriMed Patterson Woods Family Practice
Board Certification: Family Medicine
Family Medicine Residency: St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Dayton, OH. Chief Resident
Medical Degree: Wright State University’s School of Medicine, Dayton, OH
Bachelor of Science: University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT & RECOGNITION
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- Miami Valley Academy of Family Physicians
- American Association of Family Physicians
- Montgomery County Medical Society
OUTSIDE OF PRIMED
Dr. Derksen is a volunteer physician for Reach Out of Montgomery County. He is the team physician for Carroll High School.