" Dr. Seiler has been caring for patients for more than 25 years. He has also served as the president of PriMed's Adult Medicine division. "
PriMed Woodbury Family Practice
Board Certified: Family Medicine
Family Medicine Residency: St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Dayton, OH
Medical Degree: Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH
PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT & RECOGNITION
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Ohio State Medical Association
- Montgomery County Medical Society
- Diabetes Recognition Program by NCQA
OUTSIDE OF PRIMED
Dr. Seiler enjoys traveling and sports, especially basketball, skiing and football. He and his wife Marie, a local pediatrician, have three daughters.