" "My goal is to provide education and quality, patient-centered care for the whole family. It's key to empowering patients to successfully maintain and manage their health." "
PriMed Vandalia Family Practice
Advance Practice Provider Team Lead
Board Certification: Family Nurse Practitioner
Master of Science: Maryville University, St. Louis, Missouri
Bachelor of Science:Wright State University, Dayton, OH
PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT & RECOGNITION
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society
- American Nurses Association
- Ohio Association of Advanced Practice Nurses
- Ohio Nurses Association
- Patient-Centered Medical Home by NCQA
- Quality Rising Star Award (2017)-Memorial Network & Barnes Jewish Healthcare
As a nurse practitioner, Teresa is a member of the care team, helping to provide coordinated and comprehensive services. She has expertise in a full range of medical service, including diagnostic testing, prescribing and counseling patients.
OUTSIDE OF PRIMED
As a military spouse (retired) and mother of two, Teresa volunteers with organizations to support youth development and military families. In 2004, Teresa was recipient of Dover Air Force Base Spouse of the Year Award.