Alonzo Patterson III, MD
" Dr. Patterson has led PriMed's Pediatric Asthma program. "
PriMed Wright Dunbar Pediatrics
Board Certified: Pediatrics
Pediatric Residency: Columbus Children's Hospital, Columbus, OH
Medical Degree: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
Bachelor of Science: Wright State University, Dayton, OH
PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT & RECOGNITION
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- National Medical Association
- Patient-Centered Medical Home by NCQA
- 2005 Award in Humanism in Medicine - American Association of Medical Colleges and Pfizer, Inc.
- 2014 A Child's Voice Award - Dayton Children's Hospital
OUTSIDE OF PRIMED
Dr. Patterson was asked to participate in The Power of Preschool, a look at the concept of universal preschool, how other ciities have successfully mounted initiatives, and what a Preschool Promise program could look like in Dayton.
He serves on the board of directors for the Omega Community Development Corporation, focusing on youth development.