" "Collaboration is a vital part of Family Medicine. I enjoy getting to know my patients over time to provide continuity of care. This continuity allows me to prove the best level of primary care." "
PriMed Woodbury Family Practice
Board Certified: Family Medicine
Family Medicine Residency: Good Samaritan Hospital, Dayton, OH
Medical Degree: Wright State University, Dayton, OH
Master of Public Health: Wright State University, Dayton, OH
Bachelor of Science: Manchester University, North Manchester, IN
PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT & RECOGNITION
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- Patient-Centered Medical Home by NCQA
- Miami Valley Academy of Family Physicians Medical Student of the Year
- Kettering Family Scholarship for Geriatric Medicine
- Academic Chief Resident, 2014-15
OUTSIDE OF PRIMED
As a graduate of Northmont High School, Dr. Dillon is happy to be providing care in the same community. Her interest in global health has led to several international medical trips.