" "Collaboration is a vital part of Family Medicine. I enjoy getting to know my patients over time to provide continuity of care. This continuity allows me to prove the best level of primary care." Dr. Dillon is currently the chair of PriMed's Adult Medicine division. "
PriMed Woodbury Family Practice
Board Certified: Family Medicine
Family Medicine Residency: Good Samaritan Hospital, Dayton, OH
Medical Degree: Wright State University, Dayton, OH
Master of Public Health: Wright State University, Dayton, OH
Bachelor of Science: Manchester University, North Manchester, IN
PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT & RECOGNITION
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- Patient-Centered Medical Home by NCQA
- Miami Valley Academy of Family Physicians Medical Student of the Year
- Kettering Family Scholarship for Geriatric Medicine
- Academic Chief Resident, 2014-15
OUTSIDE OF PRIMED
As a graduate of Northmont High School, Dr. Dillon is happy to be providing care in the same community. Her interest in global health has led to several international medical trips.