" Dr. Greer provides leadership to PriMed as the physician manager, in addition to caring for patients at the Patterson Woods office. "
PriMed Patterson Woods Family Practice
Board Certification: Family Medicine
Family Medicine Residency: St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Dayton, OH
Medical Degree: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
Bachelor of Science: Duke University, Durham, NC
PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT & RECOGNITION
Physician Manager for PriMed Physicians
- American Medical Association
- American Association of Family Practice
- Ohio Academy of Family Practice
- Montgomery County Medical Society
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program by NCQA
OUTSIDE OF PRIMED
Dr. Greer has three children and resides in Dayton. He enjoys Celtic music and is an active member of the Dayton Rugby Team.