Growing Your Career.
PriMed is a progressive medical group, planning for the future. We are focused on strategic growth where success is intentional for patients, physicians and associates.
As PriMed Physicians expands, we continue to seek qualified healthcare professionals ranging from physicians, practice managers, nurses, technicians, medical assistants, receptionists and more. We offer competitive wages and comprehensive benefits to our associates.
PriMed Physicians Provides:
Competitive, market-based compensation
- Experience-based compensation structure
- Annual holiday bonus
- Annual merit increases
- Excellent benefits with no waiting period for enrollment
- Choice of three health plans
- Delta Dental plan
- EyeMed Vision plan
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- HSA for HDHP participation
- FSA for PPO participation
- Identity Theft Protection
401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Company match
- Employer safe harbor QNEC contribution given annually
- Profit sharing
Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Accrued Paid Time Off for vacations, personal and sick time
- Prior health care experience considered for level of PTO
- 8 paid holidays (6 observed holidays and 2 floating holidays)
Rewards and Recognition Program
- Celebrates anniversaries, milestones, birthdays and exceptional performance.
- Associates earn points for gift cards, Amazon shopping, travel and event tickets
Flexible Schedules to accomodate work/life balance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Join Our Successful Team!
A Great Place
to Call Home
Dayton has so much to offer.
From affordability to drivability, from an exciting arts scene to an extensive park system, the region offers something for everyone. Home to the University of Dayton and Wright State University, Dayton has earned the reputation as Ohio’s innovation center.
Since the Wright brother’s first airplane factory, Dayton has been a hub for aerospace R&D. Healthcare is also a leading industry for the region. While employment opportunities in some business sectors have decreased, healthcare continues to grow here, with more than 30,000 workers employed by area hospitals. In 2011, Dayton was rated third of the top 50 US cities for excellence in healthcare by HealthGrades.
PriMed is proud to be part of this thriving healthcare community.