" Dr. Froehlich now serves as PriMED's president. "
PriMed Beavercreek Family Practice
Board Certified: Family Medicine
Family Medicine Residency: St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Dayton, OH. Chief Resident
Medical Degree: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
Bachelor of Science: University of Dayton, Dayton,OH
PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT & RECOGNITION
United States Air Force, served as Family Practice Staff Physician
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Montgomery County Medical Society
- On June 1, 2022, Dr. Froehlich became president of PriMED. Under her leadership, PriMED continues its commitment to provide exceptional primary care to the greater Dayton community.