Mark R. Schloneger, MD
" Dr. Schloneger has been practicing medicine with PriMed since 2005. "
PriMed Vandalia Family Practice | PriMed Woodbury Family Practice
Board Certified: Family Medicine
Family Medicine Residency: Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton, OH
Medical Degree: Wright State University’s School of Medicine, Dayton, OH
PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT & RECOGNITION
- American Medical Association
- Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- Montgomery County Medical Society
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
- Mennonite Medical Association
OUTSIDE OF PRIMED
Dr. Schloneger volunteers with Reach Out of Montgomery County and has interest in medical missionary work. He has volunteered in Guatemala, Ecuador and Swaziland through his church. Dr. Schloneger enjoys softball, baseball, basketball and running.