" "I respect each patient's unique concerns and individual problems.I encourage my patients to be motivated and active partners in their care to achieve better health." "
PriMed Beavercreek Family Practice
Board Certified: Family Medicine
Family Medicine Residency: United Hospital Center, Clarksburg, WV
Medical Degree: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
Bachelor of Science: University of Dayton, Dayton, OH
PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT & RECOGNITION
- American Academy of Family Practitioners
- American Medical Association
- American Association of Pain Management
- American Association of Physcians and Surgeons
- Patient-Centered Medical Home by NCQA
OUTSIDE OF PRIMED
Dr. Witt enjoys traveling and collecting sports memorabilia. He is a volunteer with the Special Olympics, as well as being an American History buff.