Thomas W. Hirt, MD
" "I believe the physician-patient relationship is a team where both parties work together to reach the goal of better health." "
PriMed Centerville Family Practice
Board Certified: Family Medicine
Family Medicine Residency: Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton, OH. Chief Resident
Medical Degree: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
Bachelor of Science: University of Dayton, Dayton, OH
PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT & RECOGNITION
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Montgomery County Medical Society
- Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Diabetes Recognition Program
- 2002 First Year Resident of the Year - Miami Valley Hospital
OUTSIDE OF PRIMED
Dr. Hirt is an avid fan of U.D. Men's Basketball and plays basketball and softball regularly. He enjoys biking and running and competes in marathons, duathlons and triathlons. Dr. Hirt is married and resides in Beavercreek.