" In addition to seeing patients at the Patterson Woods office, Dr. Randall has a lead role in PriMed Clinical Research. "
PriMed Patterson Woods Family Practice
Board Certification: Family Medicine
Family Medicine Residency: St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Dayton, OH
Medical Degree: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
Bachelor of Science: University of Dayton, Dayton, OH
PROFESSIONAL INVOLVEMENT & RECOGNITION
Active investigator in PriMed Clinical Research
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Patient-Centered Medical Home by NCQA
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program by NCQA
- Diabetes Recognition Program by NCQA
OUTSIDE OF PRIMED
Dr. Randall lives in Dayton with his wife Lauren and their four children, Jack, Ellie, Abbey and Peter.